Your Mindset largely determines your journey. And, revising or redirecting your mindset can be trained, practiced, and individualized to your goals. You’ll learn specific methods or approaches that are practical, immediately accessible, and lead to greater understanding. Below is not an exhaustive life of topics, but some areas to pique your interest if you have professional or personal challenges you wish to improve. Changing your mindset may be as radical as understanding the lens through which you’re viewing life, and using proven techniques to reframe thoughts, learn responses rather than reacting, and lifting the inner strength you possess closer to the surface.
Life rises and falls largely on clear communication and understanding how to deliver it best. Communication is consequential.
Contact me for ways small Teams can also benefit from group webinars or talks; it often helps to convey your messages in a new way by a skilled trainer or facilitator, and we also supply multiple facilitators and trainers for group webinars and the Mindset Trainings. Virtual content and engagement are key!
The Mindset Trainings: with additional ones pending in 2021
- Maritime Mindset™ — for those in merchant shipping, especially during COVID times, with isolation, long separations, disparate cultures. Also, for cruise lines, brown or blue water pilots, students in maritime academies and schools; specific safety and leadership tools to maintain vital productivity and job satisfaction. SCTW topics with emphasis on communications, leadership, bystander intervention, cross-cultural skills, resilience practices, and suicide prevention and postvention.
- Durable Mindset™ — my favorite program, stemming from many years of living life fully, and knowing that resilience skills may be enhanced. Flexibility to manage intense situations with grace, and the firm foundation to underpin your life may stretch you for better things to come. For every industry, but especially those that meet frequent stressful and emotional hurdles — and skills and techniques to grow confidence in yourself and to lead others. COVID has exposed the absolute need for Durability to thrive.
- Command Mindset™ — command leadership of others includes clear communication skills, resilience, ingrained training, discipline, and situational awareness to avoid escalation of tense or dangerous situations. Especially for law enforcement and first responders, who daily face circumstances beyond their control. Awareness and stress management, clear communications, methods to help in risky situations, and strong support systems, with more evidence-based ways to manage new additional stressors in today’s environment.
- Mindset Trainings are often done as a team, and skilled master trainers bolster remarkable skills training, additional interaction, and facilitation.
- Additional Mindset Trainings exist for youth, education, clergy, and teams in general to operate smoothly, with clarity, and with intentional purpose. Email for more information: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Avoiding Triangular Communication
- Clarity in Communication
- Proactive Engagement to Reduce Client or Staff Issues
- Call Center Training for Customer Service Success
- Prioritize Team Development
- How to Positively Manage Expensive Communication Failures
- Decision Overload
- Overthinking: Analysis Paralysis
- Multitasking or Task-switching?
- Intergenerational Understanding and Value
- How to Manage Toxic People
- The Waste of Worry
- Boundaries – Setting and Keeping Them
- Running on Empty? Burnout Rechargers
- Bureaucracy Fatigue
- The Value of the Intentional Pause
- Recognizing Happiness
- Grief and Loss
- The Pet Effect
- Importance of Gratitude
Health and Wellness:
- Why Mental Health Matters to Physical Health
- Loneliness is an Epidemic
- Adapting to a Virtual Environment
- Questions Make for Better Healthcare
- Sleep Deprivation and Health
- We Don’t Always Win, But We Always Learn
- Character is at the Core of Success
- Children’s Health and Wellness
- Celebrate All Your Wins
- Managing Life Transitions Well
- Understanding Ambiguous Loss
- Digital Detox
- Suicide Prevention and Postvention
- Grief and Loss
- Life is Not a Dress Rehearsal
- How to Juggle Priorities — Triaging for Sanity
- Importance of Self-Care for the Caregiver
- How to Navigate the Medical System
- Dealing with Rude People
- The Art of Overlooking
- Caregiver’s Changing Needs and Support Resources
- Avoiding Caregiver Isolation
- Family Engagement and Communication
Military Family Issues
- Invisible Combat Injuries: Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI) and PTSD (Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder)
- Recognizing Fundamental Support of Military Families
- Combat Trauma and Intimate Partner Violence
- Military Sexual Trauma (female and male issues)
- Special Needs Family Issues (EFMP) and Resources
- Post-Traumatic Growth
- Military to Civilian Transitions